GpSharedEvents is component set that enables multiple programs running
on the same computer to send events to each other. Events can be sent
to multiple receipients with one call.
Released under the BSD
- complete source (including
GpIFF, GpLists, GpManagedClass, GpSecurity, GpSharedMemory, GpStreamWrapper,
GpSync, and GpTextStream) and documentation, zipped
- source and documentation, zipped
- small demonstration program, source
- big demonstation program, source
- Don't activate producer in SetNamespace if it was not previously active.
- Made some more string parameters 'const'.
- 'Data' parameter in BroadcastEvent and SendEvent is now optional (defaults to empty string).
- Added TGpSharedEventProducer property ProducerHandle and TGpSharedEventListener property ListenerHandle.
- Fixed runtime error occuring in special conditions.
- Event manager now works from non-interactive service running under system account.